The Pattaya News
Chonburi — A 42-year-old man was electrocuted to death after accidentally stepping on a live power outlet on a wet floor and breaking it. Today, May 13th, Pol. Capt. Kunthawat Ruamjit from the Chonburi Police Station responded to a fatal accident in the Ban Suan sub-district, Mueang District, Chonburi. According to Captain Kunthawat, the police
42-year-old man electrocuted to death after accidentally stepping on live power outlet in Chonburi
The Pattaya News – Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.